Sadex will be exhibiting at the Mining, Natural Resources and Technology Exhibition - MINEX TURKEY - Izmir 2019.
21-08-2019 XV "International Conference on Safety Operation of Mining Transport Equipment"
Sadex representatives will take part in the XV "International Conference on Safety Operation of Mining Transport Equipment", Wisła, Poland 2019
20-08-2019 International Fair of Mining, Power Industry and Metallurgy
Sadex will be exhibiting at the International Fair of Mining, Power Industry and Metallurgy - Katowice 2019.
The copyrights for any materials contained on the site www.sadex.pl are entitled to SADEX sp. z o.o.
This website may not be copied in whole or in parts.
It is forbidden to copy photos published on this website without permission.
Company SADEX sp. z o.o. made all effort to ensure that the information posted on the website are complete and accurate.
This website is not an official source of documents and the Company does not guarantee their accuracy and is not responsible for consequences of actions taken by the client, using information taken from the site.
The company is not responsible for:
- Any damages or viruses that may infect customer equipment, which occurs during use of the website,
- contents of other internet sites to which the website refers.
We reserve the right to amend, supplement or delete information or data, without notice.
Policy Files "Cookies"
- Information about the files cookies.
- Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of its Web Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
- The entity zamieszczającym termination device's Website cookies, and the entity receiving access to them is the operator of Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the Service User session (after logging in), through which the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
- determining the user's profile to show him tailored advertising materials networks, in particular Google Network.
- In the Service they use two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- The software to browse the web (browser) usually implicitly allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. The users can change the settings in this area. Web browser to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically lock the cookies For details, see the help or documentation web browser.
- Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of a user of the Service and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers, and partners.
- Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular a network of Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. To this end, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
- In terms of information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- File Management cookies - as, in practice, to express and retract consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the cookies are disabled needed for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance of user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions: